We enjoy quality
System and process solutions
Our priority is to provide system and process solutions. We focus on supplier quality work such as – resident activity – SQA support, or direct to a supplier and their customer. Supplier audits – process functionality reviewing, implementation and verification of corrective measures, supplier development.
Outsourcing of Input Control – complete system takeover and ensuring the operation of Input Control. This includes: handling complaints with suppliers, statistical acceptances and controls based on plans, complaint warehouse management, presentation of results at meetings, and ordering of goods and other system movements in IS (SAP, Foss and others) to meet production needs. We have certified auditors in our ranks according to IATF 16949 and VDA 6 standards.
In 2012, we expanded our services to offer hands-on training sessions in the field of quality. The interactive training sessions take place directly in customers' processes. As a result, the participants can be immediately confronted with the given topic in their real environment and can thus actually deal with their real requirements and needs.
In 2016, we supplemented our services with consulting in the field of quality and Lean Manufacturing as well as conducting system and process audits for customers and their suppliers.
In 2020, we introduced a brand-new service - Components Inspection in Technical Cleanliness. We provide comprehensive services in the field of Technical Cleanliness, including audits and consulting.
We are currently preparing for TISAX certification according to the ISO 270001 standard - Information Security.
What you get from cooperation with us?
- We have many years of experience as well as our own know – how
- We know the production and related processes in companies
- We are experienced and certified experts in the field
- We know how to find and assess risks
- We will prepare documents for the quality plan development
- Increase production efficiency
- Reduction of development solution time
- Efficient use of human resources
- Improvement of competitiveness
- Cost savings for eliminating discrepancies
- Contribution to customer satisfaction
We have real experts in quality and lean manufacturing in our team
- We prove the quality with attached certificates
- We bring mutual benefits
- We understand your production and we know how to assess risks
Range of services
You can sign up at any moment
Below you will find all training sessions offered. Do not hesitate to contact us, we will compile an individual solution proposal according to all your needs.
- Practical training of internal system auditors according to IATF 16949.
- Practical training of internal system auditors according to ISO 9001.
- Practical training of internal process auditors according to VDA 6.3 or Anfia.
- Practical training of internal product auditors according to VDA 6.5.
- Calibration of system, process and product auditors.
- Training + moderation of P-FMEA according to AIAG and VDA 4, reverse FMEA.
- Training + moderation of project management according to APQP and VDA 2.
- Manufacturing process and product release (sampling according to PPAP and PPF).
- Quality requirements from the point of view of standards and customers.
- System and process for problem and complaint solution (8D, Ishikawa, 5 Why, PDCA).
- The 5S Methodology and 5S audit.
- Basics of Lean Manufacturing.
- Training of supplier quality engineers/internal quality engineers.
- Training for the ISO 9001, ISO 14 001 standards.
- Technical cleanliness training according to VDA 19.1 and 19.2.
- Metrology Manager training
- MSA Measurement System Analysis training.
- Training for the IATF 16949 standard.
- Open training sessions on the above topics.
- Customized training according to individual requirements.
- Preparation, system development and documentation for initial certification according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
- Consulting in the field of quality - implementation of required FMEA methodologies, Control plans, sampling, project management etc.
- Preparation for customer, certification as well as re-certification audits.
- Mapping, monitoring and process improvement using Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
- Consulting / implementation of 5S at all levels of the company (warehouses, production, offices etc.)
- Consulting, resident activity, monitoring, process or system improvement
- Providing Crisis Management / Manager for our customers
- Conducting system audits according to ISO 9001.
- Conducting system audits according to IATF 16949.
- Conducting system audits according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 at our customers' suppliers.
- Conducting process audits according to VDA 6.3.
- Conducting process audits according to VDA 6.3 at our customers' suppliers, selection / release of the supplier.