What are cookies
What are the types of cookies
Cookies can be divided according to who places them on the website, ie on:
- First party cookie – their validity is limited to the domain of the site you are browsing. These cookies are considered more secure.
- Third party cookie – they are located using a script from another domain. This allows users to be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels.
According to the shelf life, cookies can be divided into:
- Session cookie – they will be deleted from your computer when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookie – after closing the browser they remain, they will be deleted only after a very long time (this depends on your browser settings and cookie settings). You can also delete them manually.
We use these cookies on our website:
- Technical - first pages, short term. They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, ie login, use of services, etc..
We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies.
You can delete cookies in your browser - it is usually placed in the "History" of visited sites.
Browsers allow you to block cookies on your computer. In this case, however, the functionality of this site will be limited. Information on the settings for storing cookies in your browser can be found on the website of the provider of the specific browser:
You can find more information about cookies and their use on the website AboutCookies.org.